When the online business is one of your dominant resources of income, then each website visits matters. And to manage those visits, a right hosting set-up is a fundamental need, so you can access your data easily, effectively and more rapidly. That’s why the Commerce Cloud is making its place successfully in the world of ecommerce business. To know more about how it can help you with your online business?
Let's learn about Commerce Cloud a little more for understanding it better!
The Commerce Cloud is a SaaS (software as a service), which was started by salesforce to simplify the process of sales. It has furnished with large no of features so the business can maintain a better connection with their customers and even with the wholesale purchaser.
Some of the features are mentioned below:
- Social media integration- It helps you to handle all your social media handles at the same time.
- Content management- You can manage any volume of content and access it in real-time.
- Product management- It manages your product-related aspects such as customer needs, revenue, marketing trends etc.
- Artificial Intelligence-based product recommendations- Help Consumer and eCommerce business both, so they can sense the product better and express the material quality better, respectively.
- Targeted promotion management- It helps you to access your competition and target the market.
- One-touch payment options- It saves time and efforts with one click to pay.
- Pricing management- Provide a better idea about the sales and pricing of products, so one can get suitable pricing to aim for their products without any loss.
The pay-for-what-you-use model of Commerce Cloud has the potential to save your money. While the solutions provided to E-commerce with the help of SaaS (software-as-a-service) software are benefiting many small firms and businesses, big companies and organizations.
Some of the benefits are mentioned down:
- No need to set up the entire system- Since the software is hosted on a central server, there is no need to set up the entire system and host it yourself.
- Cost- Friendly- The software comes with a subscription-based model, which helps in cost-cutting. In simple words, you need to pay as per your business requirements only. In case, your business requirements change, you can simply ask the SaaS provider to scale the system up. And hence, you pay only for what you get.
- Flexibility- The first thing to be covered and one of the biggest benefits of cloud hosting is- elasticity. This makes it perfect for E-Commerce. The flexible nature of the cloud allows businesses to quickly scale up their resources in response to high or unexpected levels of traffic.
- Security- The increasing security of cloud hosting, in general, is another reason that businesses should consider moving their eCommerce operations into the Cloud. An increasing number of industry experts are now rating the security of Cloud data as good as with the security of locally hosted; as technology improves this opinion is going to become more and more prevalent.
The mentioned benefits are few reasons to use Commerce Cloud, as there are certainly many more.
The Salesforce Commerce Cloud can be an extremely viable option for someone who’s looking to get a proficient decision with their eCommerce. The platform benefits B2B (Business to Business) and B2C (Business to Consumer) with its amazing Cloud-based architecture. And the ability to solve all small and big issues that you probably face while handling your online-business, endure it as a “Need of E-Commerces”.
If you wish to switch your eCommerce Business to a Commerce Cloud, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also have a brief overview of our other Cloud services - Salesforce Cloud Based Solutions