Salesforce Philanthropy Q4 Recap: Catalyzing Education, Environment, and Economic Opportunity Learn more
Automate Your Marketing and Sales Success with Pardot
Salesforce Pardot Implementation
A product of Salesforce (the world’s #1 CRM), Pardot is the most trusted SaaS tool for B2B marketing automation. It is developed to help users crack the toughest marketing segment, B2B, which involves a complex sales funnel.
At AtoCloud, a leading Salesforce development firm, we know this platform in & out and help you deploy its stunning features to grow your organization. From setting up Pardot to integrating it with CRM and automating customer communication through elaborate campaigns, you can rely on our team of experts for end-to-end services.
Our expertise in Salesforce Pardot
- Salesforce Pardot Lead GenerationWhile we convert your hottest leads with lead management, we make sure that the pipeline gets stocked with new ones. We use multiple techniques for lead generation, like:
Creating customized landing pages that align with your brand & marketing efforts.
Creating smart forms integrated with data.com to collect customer information.
Analyzing ROI from social & on-page efforts.
Scheduling social media postings for different accounts to boost engagement.
- Salesforce Pardot ConsultancyFor any new campaign that requires setting up or optimizing an existing Pardot account, our experts carry out a complete analysis that includes:
Reviewing setup, user permissions, automations, lists, file hierarchies, reporting & every aspect of your Pardot account.
Determining customer persona.
Mapping the existing customer journey & lead management.
Reviewing the marketing process.
Technical review.On the basis of our review, we provide meaningful suggestions to best exploit the benefits of Pardot for your campaign.
- Salesforce Pardot ImplementationAfter determining the use of Pardot for your organization, we set up your account. The Salesforce Pardot implementation process includes determining new forms, users, levels of security & other admin-level settings. We also import the existing lead information so that you can kick-start your marketing efforts and reach out to your audience effectively.
- Salesforce Pardot IntegrationWe integrate your Pardot account with Salesforce CRM, add-ons & other tools used in your organization in order to provide a 360-degree view by bringing together your sales, marketing, support & other operations. Some common integrations are:
Google Adwords & Analytics
Social Media platforms & more
- Salesforce Pardot Email Marketing From planning to designing, tracking & reporting, we help you automate an end-to-end Salesforce Pardot email marketing. Our services include:
Designing customized email templates to support your brand voice & industry requirements.
Automating engagements with well-thought campaigns that send the right message to your audience at the right time.
Creating autoresponders for landing pages, forms & any other form of interaction with the audience.
Personalizing buyer’s experience with custom sender address & signature in accordance with their account manager.
Using A/B testing, SPAM filters & so on to optimize email sending.
- Streamline Your Lead ManagementLeveraging the power of AI, Pardot Einstein, we score leads on the basis of their relevance to the company & their behavior. It helps us identify hot leads & prioritize outreach accordingly. We build, test & implement intelligent lead nurturing processes that trigger emails on the basis of score, online interaction & other criteria specified in the campaign. Our lead management strategy majorly comprises:
Lead Nurturing by efforts like re-engaging dormant leads
Lead Qualification, i.e., grading them to prioritize outreach & boost conversion
Dynamic or OneTime Segmentation by building complex rules for better targeting
- Insightful Analytics and Closed-Loop ReportingWe keep a track of your marketing & sales campaigns with Salesforce Pardot reporting to analyze customer behavior and make insightful decisions. This includes:
Measuring the performance of a campaign and analyzing its success based on data.
Understanding your sales-funnel to identify opportunities to close future deals quicker.
Analysing customers’ response to email campaigns through visual engagement, clicks, opens, etc.
Connecting with all other marketing tools like Google Adwords to understand engagement across different channels at one place.
- Salesforce Pardot Support & MaintenanceWe manage & create new campaigns and perform time-to-time Salesforce Pardot health checkups & audits to optimize its performance. This includes:
Organizing the dashboard and creating engaging insights about your campaigns.
Updating the versions of Pardot & addons?
Removing unnecessary data that is not in use.
Managing users, permissions & other admin tasks.
Let’s discuss your idea and implement the innovative Salesforce solution.
Pardot is a SaaS marketing automation & lead management tool built for B2B by Salesforce. It enables your organization to boost sales with its profuse features such as customer behavior tracking, creating digital marketing campaigns, etc.
Although Salesforce Pardot is well-known for managing B2B marketing operations, B2C enterprises can also utilize this tool to gain value when they have a high-value product or service, with a specific sales cycle.
Salesforce offers three different editions when it comes to Pardot implementation that is billed annually. These include Growth, Plus, and Advanced versions. The most suitable edition depends on your business requirements.
Although Marketing Cloud and Pardot are both marketing automation platforms, Marketing Cloud is specifically optimized for B2C marketing automation platforms. Whereas, Salesforce Pardot is best for B2B organizations.