Salesforce’s New Head of AI on Leading Customers into an AI Future Learn more
Salesforce Platform is the only CRM tool that allows you to address a combined view of your customer with powerful and easy-to-use integration tools. Now you can easily connect Salesforce to other tools from production to marketing to collaboration and ahead, to run your business.
Before exploring Salesforce integration and the topmost Salesforce integration, we need to understand what Salesforce integration exactly means.
Introduction to Salesforce Integration
Almost every application used in an organization needs to integrate with other applications, such as data, business logic, security, presentations, etc depending upon the requirement of the enterprise.
By integrating these applications with Salesforce will help organizations to attain higher levels of operational consistency, efficiency, and quality.
There are following types of integrations:
- Business Logic
- User Interface
With these integrations, organizations can easily improve the employee’s efficiency and get lots of business benefits.
Importance of Salesforce and It’s Integration
Salesforce is one of the topmost used CRM tools by the large number of organizations across the globe. It helps organizations in managing their customer data, nurturing leads and connecting them with social media.
Apart from this Salesforce can help the businesses in managing various business operations along with Salesforce, organizations use many other applications to streamline their business operations.
Topmost Apps to be integrated with Salesforce
Let us now discuss some of the most popular apps that can be integrated with Salesforce:
1. Marketo: It is a SaaS-based marketing automation software, helps organizations in managing leads, getting sales insights, creating effective social media marketing campaign sand understanding business revenue cycle.
Marketo can easily be integrated with Salesforce and helps in providing optimized and organized customer support and managing leads. By Marketo and Salesforce integration organizations can know the willingness of its customers or leads and help them in nourishing those potential leads.
The email marketing campaign’s performance can also be increased by this integration that is an imperative requirement for the marketing department of any organization.
2. WordPress: WordPress is the most popular and most used CMS (content management system) that is used by many business organizations to run their businesses. The platform is popular due to it’s simple and ready to use interface and thousands of useful free plugins.
With Salesforce and WordPress integration one can easily bring your CRM system to your website. This can help you in synchronizing the important data between these two apps. Through this integration, one can easily manage and track its customers and follow them.
3. Microsoft Dynamics: An ERP tool "Microsoft Dynamics" is used by several organizations as they can easily use Microsoft products through it. This tool helps users in managing the public sector along with the manufacturing and retail sectors.
Some of the manufacturing and financial companies use Microsoft Dynamics so that they can use its other useful tools like Azure and Yammer for their organization. By the integration of Salesforce with Microsoft Dynamics, you can easily bring a unique CRM solution to your ERP.
4. Drupal: It is used by the organization to run its website and notably the content managing organizations prefer the Drupal platform. Through Drupal, the organizations can comprehensively manage their content and website with the help of their web-admin.
5. SAP Business Suite: SAP as an ERP tool, helps organizations in running their business successfully. You can turbocharge your day-to-day business operations through SAP ECC Salesforce integration. This integration will eliminate overlapping processes in an organization. It saves you from creating duplicate data copies and improves the employee’s productivity.
Hence, these apps can make many business operations easy, many other applications in the market can also be integrated with Salesforce to streamline the business operations. Integration of Salesforce with other apps is not a single step process you must take the expert help.